Fun and exciting Marietta, GA food industry client is looking for a permanent Part-time Human Resources Manager to support their team. You will be this small organization’s first HR Manager so you will have the opportunity to create policies and programs and make a big impact. Plus, you’ll get to enjoy lots of delicious food!
Ongoing need will likely be around 5-10 hours per week, but more hours can be worked initially if desired while putting necessary policies and programs in place.
- Create an industry-specific Employee Handbook
- Revise current policies and procedures as needed
- Research compensation and other employment market data
- Develop strong relationships with employees and handle employee relations issues
- Improve employee documentation procedures
- Implement a performance review process
- Recruit and onboard employees as needed
- 5+ years hands-on HR Management experience in a culinary or restaurant setting
- Previous culinary recruiting and onboarding experience
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Familiar with safety guidelines in a culinary work environment
- Places high priority on confidentiality
- Positive attitude and warm, approachable personality
- Self-starter who’s resourceful and proactive
Pay rate: $45/hr
Apply quickly! Client is eager to fill this position!