Growing professional coaching organization in the Atlanta, Georgia area is looking for a growth-minded and customer-focused permanent Virtual Part-time Social Media Marketing Specialist to join their team. This is a great chance to use your skills to impact a growing small business while working from the comfort of your home office. Hours needed will be 5-10 hours per week.
- Find and curate audience-focused content
- Write and edit content for social media posts and website
- Build and manage an email list
- Plan and execute email and newsletter campaigns
- Plan and execute the content calendar
- Collect and analyze usage data from website
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience writing specifically for social and digital media (must have portfolio to submit)
- Previous experience building a website in WordPress, including experience with plug-ins and widgets
- Strong experience with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or other email marketing tool
- Previous experience writing to an audience of Engineers would be ideal
- Previous experience with CoSchedule is a plus
- Previous experience with Ecommerce is a plus
Pay rate is $30 per hour.