A manufacturer in the entertainment industry is looking for a Full-time Accounting and Office Manager to oversee their small Norcross office. If you like a lot of autonomy and variety in your role and are excited about the ability to have a visible impact on a business’s operations, this could be the perfect role for you! This is a multi-faceted, hands-on position that allows you to use your bookkeeping/accounting, office management and basic HR skills. Work environment is super casual, laid back, family-oriented -- and you even get some occasional free concert tickets!
- Perform daily bookkeeping, cash management, reconciliations, AP/AR, and financial reporting
- Provide sales support by assisting with sales orders, sales reports, and credit memos
- Provide customer service support by assisting with service and returns/warranty claims, scheduling & tracking outbound order shipments
- Provide office administration by ordering supplies, planning and organizing company events, and managing the vendor services and business relationships
- Performing recruiting, onboarding and training as needed; maintain the employee work and holiday schedules
- 5+ years experience in full-charge bookkeeping, accounting, or hands-on controller positions with a demonstrable track record of increasing job responsibility and career advancement
- Previous experience in a distribution or e-commerce company
- Previous experience in a multi-faceted management role
- Previous experience with SAP Business One is highly preferred
- Must be self-motivated, able to make decisions, detail-oriented, and a team player
Salary: $75,000 plus a great benefits package that includes EMPLOYER-PAID HEALTH INSURANCE!